The hindu important articles- 27/4/2023
The Hindu newspaper is considered to be the best and reliable news paper for compatation preparation, so many aspirants prefer it the most for current affairs with analysis (The hindu analysis pdf).
In the current affairs coming in The hindu important articles, national and international news is asked a lot in UPSC, statePCS, SSC, CGL etc., that’s why the students of UPSC, statePCS, SSC, CGL consider The Hindu as a good source.
That’s why our team has thoroughly analyzed the important news coming in The Hindu for the preparation aspirant and upload the pdf and analysis of The Hindu with the correct notes. So that you can prepare well for your exam.
You will also get help from this pdf notes in the preparation of questions asked in UPSC exam like prelims, GS-1 & 2, still if you will be provided the complete news paper in pdf form for free.
You can also read and download The hindu important articles and The hindu analysis pdf given here, which can also benefit you in the upcoming exam.
The Hindu important articles- 27/4/2023
- Patent filings in India rose by 13.6% in FY22, led by tech: Nasscom (GS-3)
- Centre tells States to scrap levies on power generation (GS-3)
- Xi holds first call with Zelensky since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine (GS-2)
- ‘China pushes largest-ever expansion of nuclear arms’ (GS-2)
- Only half of PMJDY insurance claims settled in two years (GS-2)
- 360 Indians evacuated from Sudan reach New Delhi (Prelims)
- Right to marry is not absolute, laws regulate marriage, Centre tells SC (GS-2)
- India intends to make healthcare affordable for whole world: Modi (GS-2)
- PM lauds ‘shared history’ of Saurashtra and Tamil Nadu (Prelims)
- Biggest attack by Naxals in Chhattisgarh in two years (GS-3)
- Angry with reform delays, India calls UN system ‘anachronistic’ (GS-2)
- Need for state action was felt in triple talaq issue, Centre tells SC (GS-2)
Text & Context
- The third-gen web is about public good (GS-3)
- The distribution and utilisation of water bodies in India (GS-1)
- The challenge of reviving a sense of fraternity (GS-2/1)
- Virtual digital assets, India’s stand and the way ahead (GS-2)
- Promising Bill (GS-2)
- SC modifies order on ESZ around protected forests (GS-3 / Prelims)