The hindu important articles- 21/4/2023
The Hindu newspaper is considered to be the best and reliable news paper for compatation preparation, so many aspirants prefer it the most for current affairs with analysis (The hindu analysis pdf).
In the current affairs coming in The hindu important articles, national and international news is asked a lot in UPSC, statePCS, SSC, CGL etc., that’s why the students of UPSC, statePCS, SSC, CGL consider The Hindu as a good source.
That’s why our team has thoroughly analyzed the important news coming in The Hindu for the preparation aspirant and upload the pdf and analysis of The Hindu with the correct notes. So that you can prepare well for your exam.
You will also get help from this pdf notes in the preparation of questions asked in UPSC exam like prelims, GS-1 & 2, still if you will be provided the complete news paper in pdf form for free.
You can also read and download The hindu important articles and The hindu analysis pdf given here, which can also benefit you in the upcoming exam.
The Hindu important articles- 21/4/2023
- ‘War against inflation not yet won’ (GS-3)
- India’s real GDP growth likely accelerated to 4.9% in Q4: ICRA (GS-3)
- SpaceX’s uncrewed Starship explodes shortly after liftoff (GS-3)
- NATO must invite Ukraine into alliance, says Zelensky (GS-2)
- Buddha’s teachings can solve most contemporary global problems: PM (GS-1 / Prelims)
- ‘No discrimination against students of any region in Australia’ (GS-2)
- SC’s ruling of 2018 was a ‘rainbow of hope’ (GS-1/2)
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto to attend SCO meeting in India next month (GS-2)
- SC slams sections of Special Marriage Act requiring prior notice (GS-2)
- SCO members must pool resources, expertise on disaster resilience: Shah (GS-2)
- IAF to join multilateral exercise in Greece (Prelims)
- Faith in children’s vaccines went up in India, says UNICEF (GS-2)
Text & Context
- A new edge to the fight against tuberculosis (GS-2)
- The olive branch effect of the Beijing Accord (GS-2)
- Numbers game (GS-1)